Tuesday 15 January 2013

Get well soon, Aliyy

Assalamualaikum and helo peeps...
yeah, this is another day to go, rite? sementelah cuti selepas STPM ni sangatla panjang and I even did'nt work yet. so, life is boring. sleep, eating, watching television, do house chores and etc. what chu want to do ya?
ok fine, I'll do something to create more wonderful days in my life..konon la sngat.haha

btw, today, my nephew are in operation. cancer. I don't know the specific things, it is on his one of kidney.
so, hari ni doktor operate Aliyy and keluarkan ketumbuhan yang melekat bersama dengan kidney. doctor said that, ketumbuhan tu memang datang dari kidney iaitu akarnya bermula dari situ.ehhh, sound so scary.
but whatever it is, I wish Aliyy will get well soon and live a healthy life. In Sha Allah. He's a strong boy, may Allah bless him. Aunt love you so much, Aliyy.
Aliyy ku sayang..

No comments: